CHEBEC | Hacking the Mediterranean economy through the Creative and Cultural Sector
Chebec is a thirty-month project co-financed by the Interred MED Programme, which gathers 10 full and 5 associate partners from France, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain and from the Balkans - Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia.
Chebec tackles the main challenge CCIs face in the Mediterranean: it supports CCIs access to new markets while keeping their own identity, aiming at favoring MED clusters attractiveness for creative people.
The project will experiment an integrated support programme for companies and professionals by adopting innovative tools: mobility actions and matchmaking events; check-up tools for companies and professionals; an online guide to support start-ups from the sector; innovation vouchers.
Chebec was presented on the Priority Axis 1: promoting Mediterranean innovation capacities to develop smart and sustainable growth.
Its aim is therefore to help professionals and businesses in the Cultural and Creative Industries sector develop international competences, interact and create contacts with clients, partners and stakeholders coming from different areas. It also intends to arrange activities for policy makers and support organizations to improve effectiveness in their actions.
Outputs will be analyzed and transferred at regional levels matching S3 priorities to ensure Chebec findings last in the long run.
- ASTER S. Cons. p. a - lead partner del progetto
- A.M.I. - France / Provence-Alpes- Côte d’Azur
- Municipality of Bologna (CoBO) - Italia / Emilia-Romagna
- Intermunicipal Community of Central Alentejo (CIMAC) - Portugal / Alentejo
- University of Valencia (UVEG) - Spain / Comunidad Valenciana
- Lazio Region - Italia / Lazio
- Sarajevo Economic Regional Development Agency (SERDA) – Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Official Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Shipping of Seville (CCSEV) - Spain / Andalucía
- Barcelona Activa – Spain / Catalunya
- Arty Farty - France / Rhône-Alpes
- British Council Permanent Representation in Portugal/ British Council - Portugal / Área Metropolitana de Lisboa
- Valletta 2018 Foundation (V18) - Malte
- Nova Iskra (Culture Code) - Serbia
- Faculty of Fine Arts - University of Seville - Espagne / Andalucía
- Institute of Culture of the Municipality of Barcelona – Espagne / Catalunya